I am very happy to see you here, folks! Welcome to In My Kitchen, the monthly gathering of global food bloggers. This is the place where we show off our latest lovelies in our kitchens, whether it be produce, gadgets, dishes we have made, or various kitchen sundries.
Now that I am taking over the hosting reins, I want to encourage you to add your link to your monthly IMK post via the add your link button on the bottom of my monthly post. Yes, I will still add your links via the comment section on my IMK post or your emails if you find it a bit scary, but I encourage everyone to please give the link process a go.
The simple process is:
- As host, I create my own post for In My Kitchen. It will appear on the 1st of the month.
- You create a blog post for your In My Kitchen items.
- At the bottom of your post, place the In My Kitchen badge, using the instructions below.
- Return to my In My Kitchen post. It has an Inlinkz LinkUp that you click on and link your post. More on that below.
The monthly In My Kitchen LinkUp will be available from 1st (00:05) to 13th (17:00) of each month, Brisbane time.
Adding the In My Kitchen badge:
- Copy the In My Kitchen badge code from the scroll box below -
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
- At the bottom of your post, with your editor in HTML (or text) mode, paste the code.
- This will add the badge to your post.
- Please add a link back to my blog: http://sherryspickings.blogspot.com.au/
Link-Up your post to In My Kitchen:
- Copy the URL of your IMK post.
- On my In My Kitchen post is a LinkUp, that shows when and how long the link is available.
- Click on it and enter the details it requests. This starts with your post's URL. It automatically detects your blog and allows you to select an image as the thumbnail.
All too hard?
Email me and I'll add a link to your post in my sidebar. Cheers, good luck and see you here each month!