Wednesday 5 June 2013

monty's chocolates Brisbane CBD

I spoke to Steve from Monty's Chocolates today about his fabulous chocolate shop(s).  The original store is in Paddington and he has expanded to Spring Hill and the CBD.  If you love really good chocolate this is the place to come.   I tried a cup of the insanely good hot chocolate made with couverture chocolate;  oh boy!  It was so good and I can taste it now.  Silky smooth and deliciously decadent. I also tried a beautiful geranium truffle which is still reverberating on my tastebuds.  As Steve said- when you go away you will still be thinking about that taste -and he was so right.
Steve said his aim is to provide best quality products with fantastic flavour and excellent service.  Two lovely older ladies were in the shop today and they couldn't resist telling me how bloody wonderful they thought the hot chocolate was.   To die for as one of the ladies said!
All in all well worth a trip into one of the stores to check out the gorgeous truffles, drinks etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave your comment and I will reply as soon as I can. If you have problems commenting, please try without your WordPress profile. You can try Anonymous (add your name in the text) or your Google account if you have one.