Wednesday 7 August 2013

Nigella's no churn coffee ice cream

I have a lot of cookbooks but I would have to admit I don't actually cook from many of them often.  But I do use Nigella's books over and over.  Something about her recipes really appeals to me;  her writing and the type of dishes, and the ease in making them.
I noticed I had 2 tins of condensed milk in my pantry recently.  I was wondering what to do with them, then I remembered that I wanted to try this coffee treat which uses the afore mentioned milk.   I did not have any coffee liqueur in the house so I replaced it with Frangelico.  This icy sweet has a delicious coffee flavour, and is very creamy and moreish.   And it tastes like you have spent hours making it.

Check out Nigella's website for this recipe and lots of other great recipes!
And the lady herself looking very fine!  (image from vivmag.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave your comment and I will reply as soon as I can. If you have problems commenting, please try without your WordPress profile. You can try Anonymous (add your name in the text) or your Google account if you have one.